Rare 10,010± SF industrial condominium located near I-95, Route 101, and the Massachusetts border. Unit consists of 1,500± SF of second floor office, 3,000± SF of loading dock/receiving area, and 5,510± SF of warehouse space. Features include 1 loading dock, 1 drive-in door, a kitchenette, 5 restrooms, and 600± SF bonus mezzanine space for storage. 70% of the space is both heated and air conditioned, the remaining 30% (dock area) is heat only with hung heaters fueled by propane. Great highway access and ample parking.
No similar listings found
Unfortunately, we don't have any similar listings at the moment. Please remove or change some of the selected filters.
Listing Agent: Andrew Ward Courtesy of: Colliers International Copyright 2022 New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate displayed on this site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last Updated: 9th December, 2022 9:19 AM (UTC)